Thursday, May 15, 2008

Interesting information

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Well, lets see - I was getting ready to graduate high school and deciding what to do with the rest of my life... I was involved with a children's theatre and dancing like 6 days a week. I was like 30 lbs less than I am now, now that's sad. I was living in Moorpark with the family. Taking classes at Moorpark college. Buying a dress for prom which I did not attend. I just looked through old journals and either I didn't have one and write during 1998 or I don't have it any more, which would make me wonder where it is...

5 Things on my to do list today:
Well, on the list was...
1. pick up living room
2. finish cleaning bathroom
3. dishes
4. weed the garden beds
5. laundry

The only thing I did was the dishes and weed 1/2 of one of the garden beds, but I did take a whole car full (yes I filled my WHOLE car) of stuff to Good Will. I made HUGE progress on the garage and I sprayed bug killer all around the house.

3 bad habits:
1. I am lazy when it comes to house work
2. I forget to eat
3. I yell at people while I drive and call them names

If I were suddenly a billionaire:
First thing I would do is buy a ticket so I could go see Ali graduate this weekend... then I would buy my house and remodel it just the way I want it. I would get a new car (mine is going to die pretty much any day) and then I would invite Stacy and Clinton on a shopping spree with me to pick out all the clothes in the world that are perfect for my body. I would take a year or so and travel all around the world... and maybe pick up a few kids along the way to adopt.

4 Places I have lived:
Newbury Park, CA
Moorpark, CA
Thousand Oaks, CA
Portland, OR

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Teacher - many different places including two colleges
2. Bead store clerk
3. Case Manager with CASA
4. Event Manager, Community Outreach and Volunteer Manager for One Circle
5. Weekend Manager at RMH

3 things people don't know about me:
I am a total open book and tell people TMI all the time... really can't think of anything.
Okay, maybe this... I am totally vain and take pictures of myself a few days out of each month when I am having a good hair day. I some times sleep on what to say in an email before sending a response because I fear saying the wrong thing... so if you get emails back the same day, I value as someone I can say anything to and you will always love me. I always expect things to go horribly wrong so that I am pleasantly surprised when things work out. Though I don't know if that is all things NO ONE KNOWS... I am sure one or two people know each of those things about me.

No comments: