Saturday, June 14, 2008

hanging out in bed...

I do this from time to time, just hang out in bed... it's normally when I get my kind of sick, I don't really get sick but I do get odd little allergic reactions which wipe me out due to the amount of drugs I have to take to keep me from dying.

Yesterday my face started to swell up, not sure what it was from, thankfully I only had one meeting to attend to yesterday and it's in a pretty dark room so I was able to use some awesome make up skills and pretend like nothing was wrong and it worked.

Today I am just hanging out in bed, writing (something I have been doing way too much) and deciding if I really want to go out to dinner tonight - since I have to pick the place, I think I'd rather just stay home - I hate deciding what to eat.

No comments: