My Friend, Michelle tagged me!
8 IS GREAT!!!
8 TV Shows that I love to watch:
1. Samantha Who
2. Without a Trace
3. CSI (all of them)
4. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
5. ER (and no I haven’t watched it this whole time it’s been on)
6. Dancing with the Stars (but, I just started when my mom gave me the go ahead that all the horrible people were off – I can’t stand to watch people who can’t tell their right foot from their left try and dance.
7. So You Think You Can Dance (can’t wait for this SUMMER)
8. The Bachelor or The Bachelorette – I know they are horrible shows, but I can’t help myself.
8 Things that happened to me yesterday:
1. Went through my beading stuff and started a pile of stuff I wanted to get rid of
2. Went to Michaels to return some stuff
3. Sat on my couches talking with Kristen
4. Did some research about Etsy and Paypal
5. Got up at the crack of dawn to retrieve my trash cans before the wind took them away
6. Took a bunch of stuff to the recycle bin
7. SHOWERED (ask Ali, this is a BIG DEAL)
8. Can’t think of anything else
Favorite places to eat:
2. Red Bicycle Café – local joint
3. New York Bagel Café - local joint
4. Jamba Juice
6. Almost any place that serves PIZZA
7. East Burnside – local joint
8. Cup and Saucer – local joint
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Christmas – its Elliott’s first!
2. Hopefully having reached a decision by Dec. 10th
3. Getting rid of stuff, call it fall cleaning
4. The rainy season to be done, ha ha – I live in Oregon the rain never really goes away
5. Figuring out plan XYZ
6. The Community Holiday Project – it’s a big job, but it’s the best way to spend the holidays!
7. Baking, it’s holiday time!
8. A new year and hope for better things to come
8 things on my wish list:
1. Find an amazing job
2. Find funders
3. Become a millionaire
4. Get my life more organized
5. World Peace
6. Cure for Brain Cancer
7. A new car
8. Stop having the police question me about crimes in the hood, a girl can wish!
8 people I tag!